|Beschreibung||Thick Film Hybrid IC|
|Hersteller||Sanyo Semicon Device|
Gesamt 8 Seiten
Ordering number: EN2322B
Thick Film Hybrid IC
AF Power Ampliﬁer (Split Power Supply)
(10W + 10W min, THD = 0.4%)
• The STK4102II series (STK4112II) and STK4101V
series (high-grade type) are pin-compatible in the out-
put range of 6W to 50W and enable easy designing.
• Small-sized package whose pin assignment is the same
as that of the STK4101II series
• Built-in muting circuit to cut off various kinds of pop
• Greatly reduced heat sink due to substrate temperature
• Excellent cost performance
Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
Maximum supply voltage
Operating substrate temperature
Available time for load short-circuit
VCC = ±17V, RL = 8Ω, f = 50Hz, Po = 10W
Recommended Operating Conditions at Ta = 25°C
Recommended supply voltage
−30 to +125
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. Semiconductor Business Headquarters
TOKYO OFFICE Tokyo Bldg., 1-10, 1 Chome, Ueno, Taito-ku, TOKYO, 110 JAPAN
70397HA (ID) / 0138YT / 2018TA No. 2322—1/8
Input ﬁlter capacitors
• A ﬁlter formed with R3 or R4 can be used to reduce noise at high frequencies.
Input coupling capacitors
• Used to block DC current. When the reactance of the capacitor increases at low frequencies, the dependence of 1/f noise on signal source
resistance causes the output noise to worsen. It is better to decrease the reactance.
• To reduce the pop noise at the time of application of power, it is effective to increase C3, C4 that ﬁx the time constant on the input side and
to decrease C5, C6 on the NF side.
• These capacitors ﬁx the low cutoff frequency as shown below.
fL = -2--π-----⋅---C--1-5----⋅---R----5- [Hz]
To provide the desired voltage gain at low frequencies, it is better to increase C5. However, do not increase C5 more than needed because
the pop noise level becomes higher at the time of application of power.
• Used to eliminate the ripple components that mix into the input side from the power line (+VCC).
• When the capacitor value is decreased, the distortion is liable to be higher at low frequencies.
Oscillation blocking capacitors
• Must be inserted as close to the IC power supply pins as possible so that the power supply impedance is decreased to operate the IC stably.
• Electrolytic capacitors are recommended for C9, C10.
Capacitor for ripple ﬁlter
• Capacitor for the TR10-used ripple ﬁlter in the IC system
Oscillation blocking capacitor
• A polyester ﬁlm capacitor, being excellent in temperature characteristic, frequency characteristic, is recommended for C7.
Resistors for input ﬁlter
Input bias resistors
• Used to bias the input pin potential to zero. These resistors ﬁx the input impedance practically.
These resistors ﬁx voltage gain VG. It is recommended to use R5 (R6) = 560Ω, R9 (R10) = 56kΩ for VG = 40dB.
• To adjust VG, it is desirable to change R9 (or R10).
• When R9 (or R10) is changed to adjust VG, R1 (=R2) =R9 (=R10) must be set to ensure VN balance.
• The quiescent current is set by these resistors 2.2kΩ + 2.2kΩ. It is recommended to use this resistor value.
Resistor for ripple ﬁlter
(Limiting resistor for predriver transistor at the time of load short)
Used to ensure plus/minus balance at the time of clip.
Resistor for ripple ﬁlter
• When muting TR11 is turned ON, current ﬂows from ground to -VCC through TR 11. It is recommended to use 1kΩ (1/2W) + 1kΩ (1/2W)
allowing for the power that may be dissipated on that occasion.
Oscillation blocking resistors
|Seiten||Gesamt 8 Seiten|
|PDF Download||[ STK4112II Schematic.PDF ]|
|STK4112II||Thick Film Hybrid IC|
Sanyo Semicon Device
Hex D-Type Flip-Flop / Quad D-Type Flip-Flop.
EPITAXIAL PLANAR NPN TRANSISTOR.
|www.Datenblatt-PDF.com | 2020 | Kontakt | Suche|