|Beschreibung||TOSHIBA Photocoupler GaAs IRed & Photo Triac|
Gesamt 6 Seiten
TOSHIBA Photocoupler GaAs IRed & Photo−Triac
Solid State Relay
Unit in mm
The TOSHIBA TLP3503 consists of a zero voltage crossing turn−on
photo−triac optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode in a 8
lead plastic DIP package.
· Peak off−state voltage: 400V (min.)
· Trigger LED current: 10mA (max.)
· On−state current: 0.5Arms (max.)
· Isolation voltage: 2500Vrms (min.)
· UL recognized: UL1577, file No. E67349
· Trigger LED Current
Trigger LED Current (mA)
VT = 6V, Ta = 25°C
7.0 T5, T7
10 T5, T7, blank
*Ex. (IFT5); TLP3503 (IFT5)
(Note)Application type name for certification test, please
use standard product type name, i.e.
TLP3503 (IFT5): TLP3503
Weight: 0.52 g
Pin Configuration (top
2 : Anode
3 : Cathode
5 : Triac gate
6 : Triac T1
8 : Triac T2
RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
· TOSHIBA is continually working to improve the quality and reliability of its products. Nevertheless, semiconductor
devices in general can malfunction or fail due to their inherent electrical sensitivity and vulnerability to physical
stress. It is the responsibility of the buyer, when utilizing TOSHIBA products, to comply with the standards of
safety in making a safe design for the entire system, and to avoid situations in which a malfunction or failure of
such TOSHIBA products could cause loss of human life, bodily injury or damage to property.
In developing your designs, please ensure that TOSHIBA products are used within specified operating ranges as
set forth in the most recent TOSHIBA products specifications. Also, please keep in mind the precautions and
conditions set forth in the “Handling Guide for Semiconductor Devices,” or “TOSHIBA Semiconductor Reliability
· The TOSHIBA products listed in this document are intended for usage in general electronics applications
(computer, personal equipment, office equipment, measuring equipment, industrial robotics, domestic appliances,
etc.). These TOSHIBA products are neither intended nor warranted for usage in equipment that requires
extraordinarily high quality and/or reliability or a malfunction or failure of which may cause loss of human life or
bodily injury (“Unintended Usage”). Unintended Usage include atomic energy control instruments, airplane or
spaceship instruments, transportation instruments, traffic signal instruments, combustion control instruments,
medical instruments, all types of safety devices, etc.. Unintended Usage of TOSHIBA products listed in this
document shall be made at the customer’s own risk.
· Gallium arsenide (GaAs) is a substance used in the products described in this document. GaAs dust and fumes
are toxic. Do not break, cut or pulverize the product, or use chemicals to dissolve them. When disposing of the
products, follow the appropriate regulations. Do not dispose of the products with other industrial waste or with
· The products described in this document are subject to the foreign exchange and foreign trade laws.
· The information contained herein is presented only as a guide for the applications of our products. No
responsibility is assumed by TOSHIBA CORPORATION for any infringements of intellectual property or other
rights of the third parties which may result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under
any intellectual property or other rights of TOSHIBA CORPORATION or others.
· The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
|Seiten||Gesamt 6 Seiten|
|PDF Download||[ TLP3503 Schematic.PDF ]|
|TLP3502||TOSHIBA Photocoupler GaAs Ired & Photo Triac|
|TLP3502A||GaAs Ired & Photo−Triac|
|TLP3503||TOSHIBA Photocoupler GaAs IRed & Photo Triac|
|TLP3506||TOSHIBA Photocoupler GaAs Ired & Photo-Triac|
Hex D-Type Flip-Flop / Quad D-Type Flip-Flop.
EPITAXIAL PLANAR NPN TRANSISTOR.
|www.Datenblatt-PDF.com | 2020 | Kontakt | Suche|